Although it’s a household appliance frequently used, the iron is often neglected when it comes to cleaning and maintenance. But with the following remedies you will be able to clean the iron quickly!
1. Put coarse salt over a sheet of paper and start ironing it until the burnt disappear.
2. Heat the iron a little, moisten a damp cloth in baking soda and start rubbing the iron soleplate until it start to shine again.
3. Put toothpaste over the iron soleplate and start rubbing it using an old toothbrush or a paper towel.
4. Put salt in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of vinegar over it. Moisten a cloth in it and rub the iron soleplate with it until the burnt is gone.
5. Another method is to put 4-5 aspirin tablets between 2 pieces of cloth. After that, all you have to do is pass the heated and burned iron several times over the cloth until the soleplate is cleaned.
6. Mix warm vinegar and baking soda, moisten a cloth in it, and then put the cloth over the heated soleplate, leave it there for a few minutes. After that rub the iron soleplate with it, and the results will amaze you.
Image Credits: Kalnari