After a hard day at work, everyone wants to go home and take a long, relaxing shower to loosen-up a bit those tight muscles and release stress!
Only imagine: you get into the shower, turn on the water, and, instead of fast running flow water, your shower is dipping water drops. Well, that’s frustrating!
So, to prevent this from happening, you better descale the shower head once in a while. There’s no need to call the plumber for that or to replace the shower head, because vinegar, AGAIN, will do its job!
Sometimes, the easiest cleaning methods and right next to you, if you pay careful attention!
So, grab the following ingredients and tools and make that shower head like new again!
- white vinegar
- a bucket
Shower Head Descale Process:
Plain and simple!
- Pour enough white vinegar in the bucket (or any other container in which the shower head fits), until the shower head is completely submerged in the vinegar.
- Leave the shower head in this solution for 30 minutes or overnight (depending on the lime scale build up).
- The next step, after you remove the shower head from the vinegar solution, is to rinse well with cold water.
- Take the toothbrush and rub the remaining lime scale deposits on the shower by dipping it into the vinegar from time to time.
- Don’t forget to scrub off very well all the residue left in each shower hole.
- At the end, rinse it well with cold water!
That’s all! Now you can enjoy a long and relaxing shower with an abundant water flow.