The stainless steel kitchen sink can be cleaned very easily without using chemicals. I don’t agree using chemicals when it comes to cleaning, because it can be very harmful with your health. When it comes to kitchen sink, I truly recommend natural ingredients. The below remedy is pretty effective, especially if the sink is made of stainless steel.
For a clean and disinfected sink you need:
– dish soap
– baking soda
– coarse salt
– a cloth
How to properly clean the kitchen sink
1. Wipe the sink daily with a cloth soaked in dish soap. Avoid products based on ammonia, chlorine or acids and corrosive agents.
2. Always rinse the sink after use. Salt, acids, and bacteria in food can affect stainless steel over time.
3. Rub the stainless steel sink, from time to time, with baking soda. Then wipe the baking soda traces with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
4. Fill the sink leak with ice chips and sprinkle a lot of salt on top of it. Then let the water run until the ice melts and the salt is removed!
5. Cut a lemon in half. Put slices of lemon in the drain and let the water run. Acids found in lemon will clean the fine dirt inside the pipes, and that drain smell will disappear.