Hi there! I want to share with you my experience as a mom of two boys and a busy husband! Better said, sharing my comfortable home madness with you. Some would say chaos, but it’s the most beautiful chaos anyone could experience. A nice and cozy agitation in the house, especially in the morning when everybody has to dress and eat, then go to school/work.
Actually, this morning agitation made me create a natural degreaser for those nasty grease stains left by those sizzling sausages and bacon on my stove. A mom gotta do what a mom gotta do!
My husband loves cooked sausages and my little ones love bacon and eggs. Even if I have a griddle the mess after cooking bacon is still a mess. So, removing those grease stains can be a bit difficult sometimes if you use only dish soap. As a matter of fact, right after cooking, spray this natural degreaser over the greasy stove top, wipe and spark will appear immediately. Effortlessly!
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- Natural liquid soap
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Essential oil
- Clean sponge
- Clean dishcloth
- Spray bottle
How To Prepare:
- Rinse the spray bottle with warm water.
- Add vinegar, a drop or two of liquid soap, and baking soda to the spray bottle. Fill the spray bottle to the bottom of the neck with warm water.
- Add a few drops of essential oil, because will leave a pungent smell behind, even if it’s mixed with water.
- Essential oils will mask the smell of vinegar. Citrus oils make your whole home smell fresh and clean.
- Now, shake the spray bottle for a few seconds.
How To Use:
Simple! Spray the degreaser over the stained surface, and then use a sponge to rub the area a bit. At the end, take the cloth, soak it in water, squeeze it and wipe off the surface.