White shirts, over time, catch a yellowish and brownish aspect on the collars and cuffs, which can be a bit frustrating. Seeing your favorite shirt stained on the collar or around the cuffs, makes you wanna throw it out. Well, stop it right here, because with the below recipe you’ll be able to remove any grimy stain out of white shirts collar, effortlessly.
The great thing about this natural stain remover is that it can be used on removing all sort of stubborn stains without attacking the fabric.
As my kid is in elementary school, the wardrobe is full of white shirts and I am an expert in dealing with nasty stains on white shirts, but, as an ink stain is removed easily and it doesn’t happen often, I want to teach you how to remove day-by-day stains: yellow sweat stains on shirt collars and cuffs.
So, try the next stain remover which will banish any stain out of shirt collar effortlessly.
- 1 part Dish soap
- 2 parts Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 part Baking soda
- 1 Soft brush
- Mix the dish soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda together in a bowl.
- With a soft brush or old toothbrush, apply the solution to the stained collar area.
- Gently brush area, then let it sit for one hour.
- Launder as usual.
- This solution makes enough for 2-3 shirts.